Halloween without Pumpkin? Thanksgiving and Christmas too? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY! UNTHINKABLE! That’s exactly why we’ve made sure you’ll have plenty of pumpkin recipes to get you through the holidays! There will be no “pumpkin deprivation” at Metabolic! Besides, Pumpkin is good for you! That’s right, your heart benefits from the fiber, potassium and vitamin C content! Studies also suggest that getting enough potassium may be nearly as important as decreasing sodium intake for the treatment of hypertension and high blood pressure!
LET’S DO THIS! Let’s bring on those family favorites that smell so yummy and taste so decadently delish!
Here’s what’s featured in your Metabolic CookBook and right here on our webiste, and guess what? They’re all on YOUR METABOLIC WEIGHT LOSS MENU!
1) Pumpkin Spice Ricotta Creme 2) Pumpkin Spice Pancakes 3) Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice 4) Pumpkin Cheesecake and featured below 5) Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake!
Guilt has no say-so here...SAVOR all those fall flavors, delight your senses and pleasure your taste buds with the smells of pumpkin and spice n’ all that’s nice! The best part is knowing that while you enjoy your holiday pumpkin flavors, you’re going to keep right on losing weight! As always, we’ve got you in mind!
With Metabolic, weight loss is EASY and DELICIOUS!
And, just because we can...
Q: Why was Cinderella not very good at softball?
A: Because her coach was a pumpkin.
Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice(PPS) or pumpkin pie spice mix from your favorite store
- 1 package of MRC Vanila Creme Pudding High Nutrient Supplement
- 2 tsp Oil (Canola, Coconut, Red Palm Oil)
- 2 TBSP Water
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug. NOTE: The mixture will be VERY dry.
- Microwave for 20-30 seconds. Add up to 10 additional seconds based on your microwave's strength.
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy!
Servings: 1 | Replaces: 1 Creamy HNS; 1 Healthy Fat
SHARE THIS BLOG