Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Pancakes are the ultimate comfort food and what better time of year to enjoy comfort food than when the weather gets cooler? This recipe is awesome because of its versatility: omit extract and spices for a simple vanilla pancake or top with warmed diced apples and cinnamon for extra fall flavor!
- 1 Egg
- 2 oz. Plain, Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Creme Pudding Supplement
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice Extract
- 1 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 8-10 TBSP. Water
- 1 pkg. Zero Calorie Sweetener (if you like it extra sweet!)
- Mix all ingredients together and slowly add water until batter is a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Spray heated skillet with cooking spray and pour batter creating 4 3-inch pancakes, browning on each side.
- Top with Waldon Farms Syrup! > https://www.waldenfarms.com/
Servings: 1 | Serving Size: 4 pancakes | Replaces: 1 protein; 1 creamy HNS
Variation: Top with 1 serving of berries (note: this will also replace 1 Carbohydrate serving)