We love a Cobb Salad! It’s a meal of all our favorite things in one big bowl!
Start with a bed of fresh salad greens and chopped veggies, anything you love works. Romaine lettuce is bright and crisp, it’s a perfect lettuce option for this salad. Add tender grilled chicken strips, avocado slices, cheese and even boiled egg if you like.
A classic Cobb Salad includes chopped green onions. Use 8 ounces of any vegetable combination you like, including a dash of green onions or several ounces.
TIP: This is the perfect way to use leftover chicken. Use 3- 4 ounces of chicken. Turkey also works perfect.
You can top your salad with Walden Farms Bleu Cheese, or try our Homemade Italian salad dressing.
- 4 oz. lettuce of your choice
- 4 oz. tomatoes (or any other veggies you like)
- 3 oz. grilled chicken strips
- 1.5 oz. feta or bleu cheese
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 oz. avocado sliced
- Add 8 ounces of vegetables to large salad bowl.
- Top with grilled chicken strips, bacon, avocado, and any other desired toppings.
Use 2 ounces chicken strips and one boiled egg
Try different cheeses or even a combination of cheeses.
Replace the avocado or the bacon with nuts. Pecans or walnuts would be excellent.