This superstar dip is sure to be the hit of any party or potluck. Using Greek yogurt as your base is the perfect option to lighten up any creamy dip recipe. In our recipe we simply added dry Ranch seasoning as the base for a classic taste. Bring this to any party topped with a sprinkle of chopped green onions for garnish.
If you like things with a little heat, then add a few dashes of Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce and top with chopped jalapenos. Or for an even leaner option, swap the ground beef for ground turkey breast or buffalo.
The best part about this recipe? It's not just for parties! Enjoy this dip as your "protien" at dinner. Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.
- 8 oz lean ground beef
- 8 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Sharp Cheddar works great!)
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- ¼ Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 6 slices uncured bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In skillet brown lean ground beef and drain any remaining fat.
- Add yogurt, dry ranch dressing powder, salt, pepper, and cheese to pan and heat on low until hot (keep heat on low or yogurt will separate).
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve with homemade corn chips, melba toast or cut-veggies. Celery, cucumber and bell pepper are great sturdy options.
Makes 6 servings | One serving replaces: 1 protein, 1 healthy fat
Love bacon? Then click the image below for one of our favorite breakfast recipes: