Bacon and Egg Flatout
Bacon and eggs for breakfast? Yes, please, and thank you! What's that? It's topped with crunchy bacon and served on a warm Flatout? Now that's a wonderful breakfast. And the "cherry on top" for this recipe is that it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare! When it comes to the protein part of this perfect breakfast, you can use 2 eggs or you can use 1 egg and 1 oz of cheese. Our recipe is nested atop a warm Flatout, but you can use any kind of low-calorie wrap or pita. We like that Flatouts come in a variety of flavors. Most are 100 calories per flat, so making the perfect portion for a meal is as simple as cutting your flatout in half! In a hurry? Just wrap it up and GO!
- 1 egg scrambled with 1 oz cheese (or 2 Eggs only)
- 150 calorie portion uncured bacon, cooked until crispy
- 50 calorie Flatout or other bread
- Scramble eggs, add cheese.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Crumble bacon into eggs and put on top of a Flatout.
- Toast until melty and warm.
Makes one serving | Replaces: 1 protein, 1 carbohydrate, 1 healthy fat