Add some sizzle to your weeknight meals with this Sizzling Steak Fajita Wrap. The combination of Fiesta-Lime steak, tender tri-colored peppers and MRC guacamole tucked into a warm tortilla create a FIESTA of flavor that is sure to please your taste buds! If you have left over steak in the fridge this is a great way to turn it into a completely new meal. Steak can easily be substituted with chicken or fish.
- 4 oz. thin-cut strips flank steak
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
- 6 oz. Red, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced into strips
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 of the MRC Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 1 50-Calorie Tortilla
- In non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray sauté bell peppers over medium heat.
- Cook until peppers are slightly tender, about 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add flank steak and season with Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime.
- Cook until steak is desired degree of doneness.
- Spread guacamole on tortilla, fill with steak and peppers mix, wrap up and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 | 1 Serving Replaces: 4 oz protein, 1 serving fat, 8 oz vegetables and 1 starch
Try our MRC Guacamole recipe with your steak wrap: