Posted by MRC Kitchen on July 25, 2017
Refreshing, creamy and packed with 15 grams for protein, this smoothie will not only tantalize your tastebuds but will keep you burning fat for hours! Watermelon is a great source of vitamin A, C, B6, and Potassium, so fill up on this healthy summertime favorite!
- 4 oz. Plain, Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup seedless Watermelon, cubed
- 1 TBPS Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 packet Zero Calorie Sweetener (optional)
- Place all watermelon, yogurt, lime juice, and zest into a food processor or blender.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until smooth.
- Add Vanilla Extract or Zero Calorie Sweetener to taste.
Servings: 1 | Replaces: 1 serving protein, 1 serving carbohydrate
Variation: Freeze and make creamy popsicles!
I'm Ready to Lose Weight!Schedule My Free Consultation
A coach will contact you shortly to schedule your free consultation.