For so many of us, Chili has been a traditional stand-by meal in our homes. It's a go-to, all-in-one-pot meal that warms you up on those cold winter days. Known for being a "hearty" dish, no one wants a wimpy chili, right? Well have no fear, this is one hearty recipe that will fill you up while still making that number on the scale go down. Make up several servings because this recipes also freezes very well for easy make-ahead meals.
- 4 oz. lean ground turkey
- 2 oz. green peppers
- 2 oz. green onion
- 2 oz. mushrooms
- 2 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. tomato supplement dissolved in 6 oz. water
- 1 pkg. zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- In a coated skillet, brown meat, and drain.
- Add peppers and onion and saute.
- Add remaining ingredients, except tomatoes, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes just before serving.
Replaces: 4 oz. protein*, 4 oz. cooked vegetables, 1 creamy supplement
*MetaSlim menu requires higher protein, adjust accordingly.