- 6 oz. lean buffalo, ground
- 3 oz. green onion, chopped
- 5 oz. celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 envelopes cream of chicken supplement
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- In a large pot, combine oil over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and buffalo, until meat is brown.
- Dissolve supplements in water and stir in basil and parsley.
- Bring to a boil, simmer about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted. Do not boil.
Makes 2 Servings. Serving size: 1/2 soup container. Replaces: 1 protein, 4 oz. vegetables, 1 creamy HNS.