Need the perfect party dip? Love ooey, gooey spinach dip? You have to try our recipe for Spinach Artichoke Casserole. This is an MRC client favorite year after year and with your first bite you’ll understand why. With our recipe you won't have to worry about walking miles just to burn off those few bites. This dip goes great with crunchy cracker crisps or even a veggie tray. You'll be the hit of the party and still see the scale going down the next day!
- 2 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 oz. frozen artichokes, thawed and drained
- 2 oz. cheddar or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. MRC Mayo (cookbook pg. 6)*
- 1 pkg. MRC Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cream of Chicken Soup with 1/3 cup warm water, wisk in mayo and blend until smooth (add more water if needed to create a thick soup consistency).
- Place chopped spinach, artichoke, and 1 oz chesese in dish, cover with soup mixture.
- Cover tightly and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove cover, add remaining 1 oz cheese, and cook 5 minutes uncovered until cheese melts and begins to brown.
Servings: 1 Replaces: 4 oz. cooked vegetables, 1 protein serving, 1 creamy protein supplement
*Can sub MRC Mayo for Walden Farms Mayo, Walden Farms Ranch Dressing, or 2 tsp olive oil.
To make a casserole size portion or party dip, make 4 servings by increasing each ingredient by 4 and use a 9x9 baking dish. The recipe above is a single serve.