This recipe meets at the corner of SIMPLE and DELICIOUS. We've taken three of our favorite fresh vegetables - cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and green onion - and combined them with an easy-to-make homemade dressing. The whole family is going to enjoy this one, so make sure to double or triple your recipe!
- 4 oz. cucumber, chopped
- 3 oz. cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oz. green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. canola or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 pkgs. zero calorie sweetener
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste (optional)
- Fresh dill to taste
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes and green onion; mix together.
- In a small bottle with lid, mix the remaining ingredients together and shake well.
- Drizzle on vegetables. Chill for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Replaces: 8 oz. vegetables