Don't let Deviled Eggs only be a holiday recipe anymore - they are great for incorporating into lunch or even a high protein snack during the day. You could even make these to take along to a barbecue, tailgate or any other get-together with friends. These delicious bite-sized delights make it hard to believe how healthy this classic recipe really is with a simple swap of an ingredient or two. So dig in because with these Deviled Eggs you'll still be on the way to your weight loss goals!
- 2 eggs, boiled and cut in half
- Dijonnaise to desired consistency
- 1/2 packet zero calorie sweetener, if desired
- Pinch of salt, pepper, and paprika
- 1 tsp. dill pickles, chopped
- Remove yolks from eggs.
- Cream yolks with Dijonnaise, dill pickles, salt, pepper and sweetener to your desired texture and taste.
- Fill the eggs and sprinkle tops with paprika to taste.
Servings: 1 Replaces: 1 serving protein