Don't let Deviled Eggs only be a holiday recipe anymore, they are great for incorporating into lunch or even a high protein snack during the day. You could even make these to take along to a barbecue, tailgate or any other get-together with friends. These delicious bite-sized delights make it hard to believe how healthy this classic recipe really is with simple swap of an ingredient or two. So dig in because with these Deviled Eggs you'll still be on the way to your weight loss goals!
- 2 eggs, boiled and cut in half
- Dijonnaise to desired consistency
- 1/2 packet zero calorie sweetener, if desired
- Pinch of salt, pepper, and paprika
- 1 tsp. dill pickles, chopped
- Remove yolks from eggs.
- Cream yolks with Dijonnaise, dill pickles, salt, pepper and sweetener to your desired texture and taste.
- Fill the eggs and sprinkle tops with paprika to taste.
Servings: 1 Replaces: 1 serving protein