- 1 pkg. Chicken Bouillon supplement, dry
- 16 oz. ground turkey breast
- 8 oz. green onions, diced
- 8 oz. green peppers, diced
- 8 oz. bean sprouts, diced
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- Mix chicken bouillon supplement with meat and form into small balls.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown meat with onions, peppers, bean sprouts, and chili powder.
- Let simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
Servings: 4. Serving size: 1/4 meatballs and vegetables. Replaces: 4 oz. protein, 6 oz. vegetables, 1/4 clear HNS