Get your protein AND your veggies in this quick, easy, and delicious skillet dinner!
- 8 oz cooked, grated cauliflower
- 6 oz cooked, peeled shrimp (tails removed)
- 1 Tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 oz cubed hard cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1/8 Tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp dried parsley flakes
- Cook cauliflower. Drain. Place cooked cauliflower in a food processor and shred using the shredding disk. Place in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Thaw out cooked shrimp from bag. Peel and remove tails if necessary. Weigh out 6oz of shrimp and set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté garlic in butter until they turn light brown, a few minutes over medium high heat. Lower the temperature to medium heat and add the cubed cheese Stir until slightly melted. (It is okay to have some lumps).
- Add the shrimp to the cheese mixture and then add the grated cauliflower, and sea salt. Stir until combined. Heat for about 3 to 4 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Sprinkle parsley flakes on top. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
1 serving replaces: 1 Protein, 1, vegetable, 1 healthy fat