Try this flavorful recipe for a quick, easy lunch!
- 2 Romaine Lettuce Leaves ~ pre-washed and ready to eat
- 4 ounces Shrimp ~ shell & tail removed (frozen shrimp with thaw in quickly under cold water)
- 4 ounces Tomato ~ chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic ~ fresh or from a jar (no oil added)
- 1 tablespoon Butter ~ grass fed
- In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat, add in garlic.
- Stir frequently until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the shrimp, stir then sauté for 3 - 5 minutes until the shrimp is firm.
- Toss in the chopped tomatoes for the last 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Put lettuce leaves on plate and fill with shrimp & tomato mixture. Enjoy!
1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 healthy fat
*Add 1 carbohydrate serving & your MRC protein drink for a complete lunch!