- 4 oz. lump crab meat
- 1/2 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. MRC mayo (pg. 7) or substitute Walden Farms Mayo
- 3/4 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Dijonnaise
- 4 Melba rounds, crushed
- 2 oz. celery, finely chopped
- Mix egg white and crab meat lightly with fork.
- Add MRC mayo, Old Bay, pepper, parsley, Dijonnaise, celery and crushed Melba.
- Mix gently, leaving crab lumps as large as possible.
- Using hands, form one patty.
- Spray Pam in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Brown patty on each side, 7-10 min.
Makes 1 serving. Replaces: 1 protein, 1 carbohydrate.