With a few ingredients, one pan and 25 minutes you can make one of the easiest, most flavorful fish dishes yet! Our Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables requires little prep work but the end result will have the entire family thinking you're a gourmet chef. We've even included step-by-step photos to help even the novice cook knock this meal out of the park.
Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
- 16 oz Salmon Fillet, with skin and deboned
- 16 oz Cherry Tomatoes, washed
- 16 oz Asparagus, washed & trimmed
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- Fresh Dill
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Line baking sheet with aluminium foil and set aside.
3. Combine Pepper, Garlic Powder and Sea Salt in a small dish so it is well mixed. You will use this to season your ingredients over the next few steps.
4. Toss Cherry Tomatoes in 1 tbsp. olive oil, place on lined baking sheet and lightly sprinkle a dash of spice mix on tomatoes. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
5. While your tomatoes are cooking, season your Salmon fillet with spice mix (save a little for your asparagus) and top with a few torn sprigs of fresh dill.
6. Toss Asparagus in 1 tbsp. olive oil, season with spice mix and place on baking sheet with tomatoes.
7. Place Salmon, skin side down, in middle of baking sheet surrounded by your vegetables. Lightly brush Salmon with 2 tbsp of olive oil. If you don't have a pastry brush you can just drizzle olive oil over Salmon.
8. Bake 10 min or until Salmon flakes easily with a fork, turning asaparagus after 5 mintutes. If you don't feel confident in judging the flakiness of your fish, you can also use temperature as a guide. The USDA recommends that the thickest part of your fish should have an internal temperautre of 145°. Your fish will also pull apart from the skin very easily.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Replaces: 4 oz protein, 8 oz vegetables and 1 healthy fat