Lose weight and celebrate...with CAKE! That's right! Here at MRC you CAN have your cake AND eat it, too! Jim, a client in Colorado, is the creator of this masterpiece, and it's a hit! Your taste buds will never believe that something so delicious and sweet could actually be so good for your waistline.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 C. White Navy Beans
- 2 TBSP Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 packets MRC Vanilla Crème Pudding HNS
- 2 packets Truvia Sweetener
- 1 1/8 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 3/8 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 3/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz. Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 4 TBSP Truvia
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Molly McButter Sprinkles
- 1 Packet MRC Vanilla Crème Pudding HNS
- 1 Packet Unflavored Gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease 3 small baking pans (we recommend 3x6 loaf pans) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a blender combine beans and yogurt until smooth. Note: this may take a few minutes.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, spices, and sweetener.
- Transfer this mixture to a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or use a mixing bowl with a hand mixer, and blend in the MRC Vanilla HNS; one packet at a time until mixture reaches the consistency of cake batter.
- Fill greased pans with batter. Do not fill pans more than 1/2 full because the cake will rise a lot during baking.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Set aside to cool and begin icing when cake is almost completely cool.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Transfer this to a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or use a mixing bowl with a hand mixer, and add Truvia until combined thoroughly.
- Add Molly McButter Sprinkles, and combine thoroughly.
- Slowly add MRC Vanilla Crème Pudding HNS and gelatin.
- Immediately divide and spread icing onto cooled cakes.
Servings: 3 | Serving Size: 1 cake | Replaces: 1 protein; 1 carbohydrate; 1 creamy HNS