Easy Crockpot Brownies
Do you LOVE cooking with your slow cooker as much as we do? Then you'll love to give this twist on traditional oven-baked brownies a try! Oatmeal provides a pleasant texture while the Greek yogurt packs extra protein and creaminess into these ultra-healthy brownies. This recipe makes 8 servings, so be prepared to share with friends, coworkers, and family or store in the freezer for the future.
- 2 C. old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 C. boiling water
- 12 oz. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 16 packets Stevia
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 packets MRC Double Chocolate Pudding HNS
- Spray crockpot or slow cooker with Pam or other cooking spray.
- In a blender or food processor, combine oatmeal, Double Chocolate Pudding HNS, and Stevia.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add water, Greek yogurt, eggs, olive oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until a brownie batter-like consistency is achieved.
- Pour batter into greased slow cooker, and cook on high with lid slightly ajar for about an hour.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces and serve warm.
- Top with 2oz. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt sweetened with Stevia (replaces additional 1/2 protein serving)
- Top with 1 1/2 tsp. chopped nuts (replaces additional 1/2 healthy fat serving)
- Make this your lunch or dinner treat to accompany a large salad with 1 boiled egg on top (replaces additional 1/2 protein serving and 8 oz. vegetable serving)
Makes 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 bar | Replaces: 1/2 protein; 1 carbohydrate; 1/2 Creamy HNS; 1/2 healthy fat