These perfectly caramelized peaches have the crispiness of crème brûlée and the sweetness of peach cobbler. You won’t believe that these are actually good for you! Tip: the key to this recipe is choosing peaches that are ripe, but not mushy. You can also do these on the grill!
- 2 medium peaches
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 sprinkle of sea salt
- Choose two perfectly ripe peaches.
- Wash and cut peaches into equal halves, removing the pit.
- Melt coconut oil until liquefied.
- With a small basting brush, apply a liberal amount of coconut oil to each half.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and the smallest dash of sea salt.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan to medium-high.
- Place peaches face down and cook until caramelized.
- The natural sugars in the peaches will create a golden crust, similar to crème brûlée.
- Be careful not to overcook the peaches, as they become mushy.
- Remove peaches from pan and serving immediately.
- For an extra delicious twist, drizzle some creamy vanilla pudding HNS that has been thinned down with water.
Servings: 2 (1 Medium Peach Each). Replaces: 1 Serving Fruit, 1 Serving Healthy Fat. *One fat serving can be added to one meal of choice per day