Apple Pie Cheesecake
It's hard to think of a way to improve Apple Pie. Well, how about if you take that warm Apple Pie filling and layer it on top of rich, creamy Cheesecake? This is the ultimate recipe for any dessert lover. You get the best of both worlds: apple pie AND cheesecake in one amazing bite! Did I forget to mention this is actually a recipe that will keep you on track losing weight?!? Make this the perfect addition to any holiday gathering or enjoy as a delicious way to start your day at breakfast!
- 16 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 1 pkg vanilla creme pudding supplement
- 1 pkg lemon supplement
- 2 pkg Knox Gelatin
- 2 pkg zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Chill for an hour until firm.
Apple Pie Mix
- 4 small apples
- 6 pkg zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1 tbsp. grass fed butter
- Core apples and thinly cut thin slices.
- Melt butter.
- Mix butter, cinnamon, and apple pie spice together then coat apple slices with mixture.
- Wrap in foil, bake in small dish for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Let apples cool while pie is firming up.
- When the cheesecake is firm, top with apple pie mixture.
- Chill in fridge for another hour before serving.
Makes 4 servings | One serving replaces: 4 oz. protein, 1 carbohydrate