Deconstructed BLT Dip
Another MRC masterpiece! And when friends come calling unexpectedly you can whip this up quick, fast and in a hurry! This offshoot of the classic BLT Sandwich is a bounty of creamy-crunchy perfection! It’s perfect for game day or any day and is sure to satisfy either as a snack or as an entire meal!
- 150 calories of uncured bacon
- 2 oz. tomato, diced
- 2 oz. butter lettuce, diced
- 4 oz. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 pieces Melba Toast
- 4 oz. fresh vegetables, cut up for dipping
- Cook bacon extra crispy (according to package directions).
- Chop and add to a large bowl.
- Add tomato and lettuce to bowl with bacon and mix in the plain nonfat Greek yogurt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Melba Toasts and fresh cut veggies. Enjoy
Replaces: 1 protein, 1 healthy fat, 1 vegetable, 1 carb