Omelet in a Jar
Wish you had time for a hot breakfast on busy mornings? Now you do! With 3 minutes in the microwave, this Omelet in a Jar recipe will have you taking eggs to-go almost every morning! Add whichever program-friendly vegetables to create yourcustomizedhot breakfast. And the best part? You can prepare these up to 2 days in advance for easy grab-n-go!
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. of raw vegetables
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk 2 eggs and place them in a microwave safe glass jar.
- Add 2 oz. of program friendly vegetables - we like cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, green onions and mushrooms!
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt.
- Place a paper towel over the jar to keep the heat in. MicrowaveWITHOUT THE LIDfor 2 minutes.*NOTE: eggs will dome up to the top of the jar during cooking process.
- Let cool in microwave for 1 minute before handling.
- Salt and pepper to taste, stir and enjoy!
Want to make these in advance? Follow steps 1-3, then seal with the jar lid and store in your refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Makes1 Serving | Serving size: 1 jar | Replaces: 1 protein, 2 oz. of raw vegetables (you can borrow these from either your lunch or your dinner servings)
Want more great recipes? Click here to download Our Favorite Recipes!