Breakfast is the most important meal of the day right? So why do so many of us let this "oh, so important" meal remain the same meal morning after morning. Well, it's time to break the routine and treat yourself to a delicous, out of the ordinary breakfast tomorrow morning. It's time to make Avocado Breakfast Pizza! Don't worry this recipe is so quick and easy to make you won't have to wake up any early to whip up this mouth watering masterpiece. So go ahead start the day off right and give your body an amazing breakfast with this recipe.
Avocado Breakfast Pizza
- ½ of Joseph’s Lavish Bread (50cal)
- 2 oz avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 oz fresh mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz diced of tomato and green pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 300.
- Bake lavish bread for 5 minute or until a tender crisp.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado to a smooth consistency and scramble the egg.
- Spread avocado on top of lavish bread, then garish with tomatoes, green peppers, egg and cheese.
- Place pizza over the broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
Replaces: Protein, bread, fat and ½ veggie serving