Apple Pie Breakfast
This quick and easy breakfast is bursting with the sweet flavors of a homemade Apple Pie! We’ve layered baked apples, with creamy Greek yogurt, for a decadent breakfast that tastes more like dessert! Packing over 30 grams of protein, you’ll feel satisfied for hours!
- 1 small Apple, washed, cored, seeded and diced
- 4 pkts Stevia (or other no calorie sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp Maple Extract
- 1/4 tsp Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp All-Spice
- 1 TBSP Grass fed butter
- 1 pkt MRC Vanilla Cream Pudding High Nutrient Supplement
- 4 oz Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- In saucepan, over medium heat, combine apples, butter, Stevia, spices, and maple extract.
- Stir together and cook over low heat 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- When cooked, set aside to let cool while you prepare the MRC Vanilla Cream Pudding High Nutrient Supplement.
- Combine plain nonfat Greek yogurt and MRC Vanilla Cream Pudding High Nutrient Supplement together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Pudding should be thick. To layer your breakfast, start with apple filling first, then pudding and repeat until both mixes are gone.
Eat and enjoy!
Replaces: 1 Creamy, 1 protein, 1 carb, 1 healthy fat