Asparagus and Eggs
Don't knock it 'til you've try it! Asparagus and Eggs is sure to please your palette at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This springtime favorite was created by one of our very own clients! Enjoy your eggs any way you like atop a bed of pan-fried asparagus medallions. For even more savory flavor, swap out 1 egg for freshly shaved parmesan cheese and you'll have your tastebuds thanking you in no time!
- 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- 8 oz. of Raw Asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch medallions
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Heat 1 TBSP of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped asparagus medallions and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer asparagus to plate.
- In same skillet, cook eggs to desired doneness.
- Place cooked eggs atop asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Replaces:1 serving protein | 1 serving vegetables | 1 serving healthy fat