Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
Still trying to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list this year? Give the gift of health! We’ve handpicked our favorite good-for-you gifts and put this together in this handy guide. You can easily find almost all of these items on Amazon or at stores like Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Ross Dress for Less. See something you love for yourself? Share this guide with friends and family as a helpful hint.
- Food Processor – One gift sure to please any cook! With more uses than imaginable this kitchen appliance will make so many cooking tasks easier. Chop, puree and grind your way to the healthier you! For those with a cozy kitchen a mini food processor can be the perfect solution to save space.
- Hydra coach Water Bottle – Drinking water has never been so fun! This intelligent water bottle tracks your water intake for you. You can even design a personalized program for yourself to keep on track with your hydration goals.
- MRC Wellness Goodies – Your local MRC center offers gift cards or we can even put together a mix of your favorite goodies. What better gift could you ask for under your tree?
- Gourmet Flavor Baskets - A delight for any foodie. Build your own basket of infused oils and exotic spice blends to add flavor to any meal. A great way to transform the taste of healthy meals all year long.
- Oil Mister – Quickly becoming a staple in kitchens, an oil mister can save significant calories. Fill with your favorite healthy oil to easily add flavor without over doing it!
- Mandolin Slicer – You won’t believe the time you’ll save with this kitchen gadget. Many options come with interchangeable blades so you can grate, slice or even make noodles in no time. Perfect, even cuts every time!
- Stability Ball and Mat – A great gift for the fitness beginner or the advanced guru. You can easily find these items in a set and could even pick up an exercise DVD to go along!
- Tea and Mug Set – Find a set already made or buy these items individually. Buy a variety of teas – from fun to traditional – and a cute mug to make your own basket. You can even make multiples when you buy a mug set.
- Spiral Vegetable Slicer – One of the coolest gadgets around. Perfect for any pasta lover looking to cut back on carbs. Use this slicer to make zucchini noodles and fun curlicues out of any fruit or vegetable.
- On-The-Go/Personal Blender – Great for making a morning smoothie. Simply put in all your ingredients blend and the container becomes your on the go cup. Dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Knife Set and Cutting Board – A good set of sharp kitchen knives means less prep time in the kitchen. You’ll no longer have to worry about how much time it will take to slice and dice. Pair with an easy to clean cutting board and you have the perfect gift set!
- Weight Set – A great way to give the gift of “at-home” workouts. Weight bearing exercise is not only great for toning and muscle building but can help improve bone health. Soft grip sets come in a wide variety of colors to add some fun and flair.
- Spa Basket – Give the gift of relaxation to your loved one. Easily find an already made basket or put together a personalized set for the perfect at home spa session. You could even include a gift certificate for a pedicure, manicure or massage at a local salon/spa.
SHARE THIS BLOG