Our Sage and Savory Dressing has been a client favorite for years! This twist on traditional stuffing gives you wonderful flavor with an extra boost of protein to keep you satisfied and full all day. Plus this is a recipe that the entire family will dig into and love. Mix in some leftover turkey the next day and pop it in the oven for a delicious leftovers meal the day after Thanksgiving. Make it in a casserole dish or even a muffin pan for individual servings.
Sage and Savory Dressing
- 7 slices 45 calorie bread, toasted and cubed
- 1 pkg. chicken bouillon supplement dissolved in 8 oz. water
- 3 green onions
- ½ t. savory seasoning
- ½ t. sage
- 1 stalk celery
- ½ t. rosemary
- ½ t. poultry seasoning
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- Soak bread crumbs in dissolved chicken bouillon supplement.
- Mince green onion and celery.
- Combine all ingredients and pack loosely in 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Makes 7 servings | One serving replaces: 1 carbohydrate