We love, love, love this warm salad! Green beans and cherry tomatoes are FRESH! Not only does a little bit of salt and spices take the natural flavors of these vegetables to a whole new level, but the color contrast is so refreshing and pleasant! Traditionally, we recommend this one as a perfect holiday recipe, but it's simply too good to limit yourself to just a celebration! Enjoy and share the love all year long!
- 1 1/4 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/4 lb. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. minced green onion
- 2 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook beans 5-7 minutes until tender, and drain.
- Toss beans, tomatoes, and oregano in large bowl.
- Whisk together onions and vinegar, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to your liquid mixture (vinaigrette)
- Pour vinaigrette over vegetables and toss.
Servings: 5 Replaces: 4 oz. vegetables, 1 healthy fat.