It’s hard to think of any Thanksgiving Dinner side dish more traditional than stuffing! I am so excited to share this easy Stuffing Muffin recipe with all of you. This quick and easy recipe will have you wanting to make stuffing year round! By making it in a muffin pan, every serving has those perfect crunchy edges with a moist butter center. Plus the best part it’s so easy to get your perfect program portion. Mix in a serving of shredded chicken or even some leftover turkey to turn this into a stand-alone dish.
- 3 c. Pepperidge Farms Cubed Herb Seasoning Stuffing
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 8 oz. celery, chopped
- 4 oz. green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray standard (12) muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In saucepan melt grass-fed butter over medium heat.
- Add green onions and celery; cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in low-sodium chicken broth and gently fold in 3 c. stuffing.
- Add poultry seasoning.
- Spoon ¼ c. of combined mixture into each muffin hole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and return muffins to oven for another 15 minutes.
Makes: 12 muffins
1 muffin (¼ c.) replaces: 1 serving carbohydrate, 1 oz vegetable, and ¼ healthy fat serving.