Our recipe for fresh and easy Parmesan Tilapia is so easy that dinner will be ready in less than 20 minutes! With just a few simple ingredients you'll have a flavorful meal that is GREAT for your weight loss. Often times it can be intimidating to make fish, I know it was for me at first! This is a great recipe to start with and we've even included photos along the way to help guide you. The trick is that your fish should be opaque, no longer transparent like it was when you started and it should be flaky when cut with your fork. We paired our Parmesan Tilapia with our Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Broccoli.
- 4 – 4 oz. Tilapia Fillets
- 1/3 c. Parmesan, freshly grated
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, freshly chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cracked black pepper and sea salt, mixed
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl mix parmesan, paprika, pepper & salt mix and parsley.
- Drizzle tilapia with olive oil and dredge in parmesan mix.
- Transfer coated tilapia to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque.
Replaces: 4 oz protein