Our Fish Tacos are a combination of smooth avocado, zesty grilled fish, crunchy cabbage slaw, diced tomatoes, and a 50 calorie tortilla. Be a rebel and go naked - put the whole thing in a big bowl, and ditch the tortilla! Whichever way you decide to make your taco, you can't go wrong!
If you're not a big fan of cabbage, then you can use any shredded lettuce you love. As far as veggies go, add grillled mushrooms or maybe shredded zucchini. For the sauce, we recommend either Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch dressing (it tastes great and is a big time saver) or make MRC Ranch Dressing and add some Mrs Dash Caribbean! The possibilities are endless!
- 4 oz. white fish, cooked in olive oil until slightly crusted
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. each: diced tomatoes, shredded cabbage
- 2 oz. MRC Salsa
- 2 oz. sliced avocado
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 1 50 cal tortilla, warmed
- Spread 2 Tbsp. chipotle sauce on tortilla.
- Fill with fish and vegetables.
- Top with fresh cilantro, avocado and salsa.
Servings Size: 1