Boneless Buffalo Bites
- 4 oz. chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Melba Rounds, finely crushed
- Hot Sauce Marinade:
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Coat chicken pieces with hot sauce marinade.
- Cover with crushed Melba; bake at 350 F on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray, 10 minutes or until done.
Tip: Great to dip in MRC Ranch Dressing (cookbook pg. 41) and serve with celery sticks.
Servings: 1 Replaces: 4 oz protein, 1 serving starch