Double Chocolate Cheesecake
Remember when your parents used to tell you, "No! You can't have dessert for breakfast!"...well we say YOU CAN! Low Carb and PACKED with protein, this recipe is our take on traditional cheesecake using a very untraditional ingredient: cottage cheese. Now before you run off thinking, "Mom and dad were right on this one" HEAR US OUT!! The cottage cheese is blended to a creamy consistency so you'll never even know it's there! Neither will anyone else...that's IF you decide to share this one!
Looking to infuse this one with a taste of Fall? Sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Spice overtop before serving!
- 16 oz. low-fat cottage cheese (1%)
- 2 pkgs. Double Chocolate Pudding supplement
- 2 pkgs. Zero calorie sweetener
- ¼ to ½ c. water
- 1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
- 16 white Melba toast rounds
- 2 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
- 2 pkgs. zero calorie sweetener
- 1 Tbsp. butter flavored extract
- Mix crust ingredients in blender until consistency of bread crumbs
- Press crust in pie pan.
- Chill crust while mixing ingredients for cheesecake.
- Mix gelatin with hot water in blender on high
- Add remaining ingredients & blend until smooth.
- Pour into pie pan over crust.
- Chill before serving.
Servings: 4. Serving Size: 1/4 Pie. Replaces: 4 oz. protein, 1 carbohydrate serving, 1/2 creamy HNS, 1/2 healthy fat serving