Chocolate Mocha Madness
If you have a sweet tooth like I do, then let me introduce you to Chocolate Mocha Madness. This recipe is so rich and decadent that you’ll forget it's actually packed with protein and helping you reach your weight loss goals. Perfect as a make-ahead meal for the week, I even make it in individual cupcake wraps for easy grab and go servings. Try this today and you'll be sure to satisfy that sweet tooth!
- 4 pkgs. MRC Double Chocolate Pudding Supplement
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese (1% milkfat)
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp. instant coffee
- 2 pkgs. unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 6 pkgs. zero calorie sweetener
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 servings crushed Melba toast (approx 150 calories worth)
- 2 tsp. safflower or canola oil
- 1pkg. zero calorie sweetener
- Mix all mousse ingredients, except berries, in blender until smooth. Fold in berries. Chill.
- Crush or pulse all ingredients for crust in blender until crumbled. Press into bottom of 9 x 13 (or 8 x 8 for a thicker crust), or press into 4 small serving dishes for single serve portions. Pour mousse on top and serve.
Serving Size: 4 Replaces: 4 oz. protein, 1 starch, 1 creamy supplement