Fitness for Life
If you're looking to slim down, tone up and get healthy, inspiration is everywhere - and video sites like YouTube offer it in spades. Here are 10 top YouTube channels and personalities to follow for information and motivation
- BeFiT: This Lionsgate channel features new workouts daily from a slew of leading fitness trainers including Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Billy Blanks Jr., Scott Herman, Samantha Clayton, Garrett Amerine, Rainbeau Mars, Bryan Tanaka, Sadie Nardini, Dr. Deepak Chopra and the Envy Girls, among others. Several 30-day programs help you get healthy with dance, strength training, Pilates, etc.
- Blogilates: Fashion designer, social media guru and fitness star Cassey Ho offers a fun pop culture approach to yoga and fitness instruction. But don't let her lighthearted personality fool you. Her workouts will definitely put you through your paces.
- Bexlife: As an entrepreneur, wife and mother of four, Rebekah Borucki is more than star fitness instructor, she's also a full-on life coach with an aim to help her followers get fit, healthy and "totally blissed. Her workout videos are heavy on yoga and cardio. Others feature recipes, meditation and stress management tips.
- Tone It Up: Real-life besties Karena and Katrina offer a fun, energetic, girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach to getting fit. Their YouTube channel offers workout videos, healthy eating recipes and regular challenges to keep you motivated. They've also build a solid brand of fitness products, community, retreats, DVDs and nutrition plans that have been featured in major media outlets. "Share, Love, Inspire, Sweat!"
- Scott Herman Fitness: Model and personal trainer Scott Herman once was recognized in Men's Health magazine for having the "Best Abs on The East Coast." He's the go-to man for body building and muscular fitness whose YouTube channel offers new exercises and routines each week, plus Q&As and contests to continually challenge you.
You'll also want to visit the Metabolic Research Center's YouTube channel regularly for health tips, cooking videos and uplifting success stories. These channels and videos are a great source of daily inspiration. But if you're serious about slimming down and getting healthy, a personal weight loss coach may be the key to your success. You'll find one at your nearest Metabolic Research Center. Call 800-501-8090 to schedule a consultation.
SHARE THIS BLOG