Five Fitness-Centric Videos to Rev Up Your Weight Loss Efforts
Effective, sustainable weight loss takes time, effort and commitment. It's easy to get discouraged if you're not hitting your fitness goals as quickly as you expected. Don't fret - the internet offers a never-ending source of information, instruction and inspiration. Among the top online sources are fitness-centric YouTube channels and personalities. Here are five of our favorites here at Metabolic Research Center.
In no particular order…
- BeFiT: This Lionsgate channel features new workouts daily from a slew of leading fitness trainers including Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Billy Blanks Jr., Scott Herman, Samantha Clayton, Garrett Amerine, Rainbeau Mars, Bryan Tanaka, Sadie Nardini, Dr. Deepak Chopra and the Envy Girls, among others. Several 30-day programs help you get healthy with dance, strength training, Pilates, etc.
- Scott Herman Fitness: Model and personal trainer Scott Herman once was recognized in Men's Health magazine for having the "Best Abs on The East Coast." He's the go-to man for body building and muscular fitness whose YouTube channel offers new exercises and routines each week, plus Q&As and contests to continually challenge you.
- Tone It Up: Real-life besties Karena and Katrina offer a fun, energetic, girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach to getting fit. Their YouTube channel offers workout videos, healthy eating recipes and regular challenges to keep you motivated. They've also build a solid brand of fitness products, community, retreats, DVDs and nutrition plans that have been featured in major media outlets. "Share, Love, Inspire, Sweat!"
- Bexlife: As an entrepreneur, wife and mother of four, Rebekah Borucki is more than star fitness instructor, she's also a full-on life coach with an aim to help her followers get fit, healthy and "totally blissed. Her workout videos are heavy on yoga and cardio. Others feature recipes, meditation and stress management tips.
- Blogilates: Fashion designer, social media guru and fitness star Cassey Ho offers a fun pop culture approach to yoga and fitness instruction. But don't let her lighthearted personality fool you. Her workouts will definitely put you through your paces.
The Metabolic Research Center's own YouTube channel offers more health tips, cooking videos and inspiring success stories, with many more in the making and coming soon. So, visit often. Meanwhile, if you need more personal guidance, visit your nearest MRC location to connect with a dedicated weight loss specialist. We can develop a custom nutrition and exercise based on your particular situation goals and lifestyle. Call 800-501-8090 to schedule a consultation today.
SHARE THIS BLOG