Five Fabulous Fitness Channels on YouTube
Social media has become a behemoth of information, instruction and inspiration on countless topics, including health, fitness and weight loss. Among the top online sources are fitness-centric YouTube channels and personalities. Here are a few of our favorites here at Metabolic Research Center.
In no particular order…
- BeFiT: This Lionsgate channel features new workouts daily from a slew of leading fitness trainers including Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Billy Blanks Jr., Scott Herman, Samantha Clayton, Garrett Amerine, Rainbeau Mars, Bryan Tanaka, Sadie Nardini, Dr. Deepak Chopra and the Envy Girls, among others. Several 30-day programs help you get healthy with dance, strength training, Pilates, etc.
- Tone It Up: Real-life besties Karena and Katrina offer a fun, energetic, girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach to getting fit. Their YouTube channel offers workout videos, healthy eating recipes and regular challenges to keep you motivated. They've also build a solid brand of fitness products, community, retreats, DVDs and nutrition plans that have been featured in major media outlets. "Share, Love, Inspire, Sweat!"
- Scott Herman Fitness: Model and personal trainer Scott Herman once was recognized in Men's Health magazine for having the "Best Abs on The East Coast." He's the go-to man for body building and muscular fitness whose YouTube channel offers new exercises and routines each week, plus Q&As and contests to continually challenge you.
- Blogilates: Fashion designer, social media guru and fitness star Cassey Ho offers a fun pop culture approach to yoga and fitness instruction. But don't let her lighthearted personality fool you. Her workouts will definitely put you through your paces.
- Bexlife: As an entrepreneur, wife and mother of four, Rebekah Borucki is more than star fitness instructor, she's also a full-on life coach with an aim to help her followers get fit, healthy and "totally blissed. Her workout videos are heavy on yoga and cardio. Others feature recipes, meditation and stress management tips.
Be sure to visit the Metabolic Research Center's YouTube channel regularly for more health tips, cooking videos and inspiring success stories. And for more intense personal guidance, visit your nearest MRC location to connect with a dedicated weight loss specialist who can develop a custom nutrition and exercise for you. Call 800-501-8090 to schedule a consultation today.
SHARE THIS BLOG