Fed Up with Fad Diets?
Fad diets can be frustrating for most of us. Truth is they may work to drop 5 pounds for that upcoming class reunion but they simply are not sustainable. It is impossible to be a happy person when you're starving your body day-after-day. Here at the Metabolic Research Center in Dothan and Enterprise, we have you eat real food that you can prepare in your own kitchen for breakfast, entrees, between meals and even mouth-watering desserts. You can even eat out with family and friends at your favorite restaurant — guilt free.
Our weight loss consultants understand what works and what doesn't; and a personalized weight loss plan that meets your needs is the only way to go. After all, every-BODY is unique and a one-size-fits-all just doesn't work when it comes to shedding unwanted pounds and inches. We also offer effective programs for those with special dietary or medical needs. So don't keep driving yourself crazy with Yo-Yo diets. Stop by any MRC in southeastern Alabama and get started today.
Metabolic Research Centers in Southeastern AL
Metabolic Research Center has two convenient locations in southeastern Alabama.
- In Dothan: MRC is located at 256 Honeysuckle in the Bright Leaf Professional Plaza. That is the plaza with all the large trees and brown buildings right next to the Wiregrass Federal Credit Union.
- In Enterprise: MRC is located at 1208 Rucker Blvd. We share the parking lot with Auto Zone, and to get to our center, just walk in the front door of Ellis Plaza and we are at the end of the hall.
When you walk into MRC in Dothan or Enterprise, don’t be surprised if you hear cheering, see bubbles floating through the air, or flashes of cameras as clients sign the board in celebration of getting closer to their goals. Some days when you come in…you may witness a center transformation complete with balloons, games and snacks. Yes, you read that right, snacks at a weight loss center!
Once you are in the door, have a sample of our tasty protein drinks and enter one of our free drawings! You could find a delicious new way to mix your drinks and win a free product to boot! Feel free to converse with other clients while you are waiting to be weighed in.
The bottom line at MRC Dothan and Enterprise is we care about you. We celebrate your success. We support and encourage you when things get challenging. We live for the days when we can take photos of you wearing smaller clothes. We never give up on you, and we are always here for you and intend for you to reach your goals. Long story short – when you join our center, failure is NOT an option J
Classes and Weekly Events
No worries about reaching your weight loss goals at the MRC centers in southeastern Alabama. To help you get there, we put on several weekly and monthly events. Here are a few highlights:
- Monthly Grocery Shopping Class: Clients love this class as we exchange ideas and recipes while walking the store aisles. Time saving techniques and cost-cutting options are also discussed with those in attendance.
- History Exploration: Exploring the historical aspects of Enterprise while discussing exercise and personal rewards is another way we educate our clients and provide additional ways they can accelerate their weight loss goals.
- Saturday Breakfasts: We know Saturday is a day off for many of our clients, which is why we often offer breakfast on Saturday mornings. Get in early though…cause it’s first come first serve. YUM!
We have been in business for several years, and we are well-established in the southeastern Alabama communities we serve. We are committed to helping our local communities whenever the opportunity arises. Some of the local events we have participated in include:
- Clothing Exchanges
- American Cancer Society Fundraisers
- Local Food Closet Donations
Team Dothan has sat where you may be sitting. Several of our consultants have been past MRC clients and have experienced life-transforming success on our program. We are passionate about the solutions we offer, because we know firsthand that they work. We get very excited when someone new joins our center, because we know what is about to happen to them and how much better they will feel in the near future. We are your biggest cheerleaders, and we will do whatever it takes to help you achieve your goals.
SHARE THIS BLOG