Need Weight Loss Motivation? Five Fitness-Centric YouTube Channels
Let's face it - There is simply no quick-fix solution for effective, sustainable weight loss. It takes time, effort and commitment, and if you're not hitting your fitness goals as quickly as you'd hoped, it's easy to get discouraged. Don't. Inspiration is everywhere, including online. Here are five fitness-centric YouTube channels and personalities considered among the best for keeping followers inspired, motivated and challenged.
In no particular order…
- Scott Herman Fitness: Model and personal trainer Scott Herman once was recognized in Men's Health magazine for having the "Best Abs on The East Coast." He's the go-to man for body building and muscular fitness whose YouTube channel offers new exercises and routines each week, plus Q&As and contests to continually challenge you.
- Tone It Up: Real-life besties Karena and Katrina offer a fun, energetic, girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach to getting fit. Their YouTube channel offers workout videos, healthy eating recipes and regular challenges to keep you motivated. They've also build a solid brand of fitness products, community, retreats, DVDs and nutrition plans that have been featured in major media outlets. "Share, Love, Inspire, Sweat!"
- Bexlife: As an entrepreneur, wife and mother of four, Rebekah Borucki is more than star fitness instructor, she's also a full-on life coach with an aim to help her followers get fit, healthy and "totally blissed. Her workout videos are heavy on yoga and cardio. Others feature recipes, meditation and stress management tips.
- Blogilates: Fashion designer, social media guru and fitness star Cassey Ho offers a fun pop culture approach to yoga and fitness instruction. But don't let her lighthearted personality fool you. Her workouts will definitely put you through your paces.
- BeFiT: This Lionsgate channel features new workouts daily from a slew of leading fitness trainers including Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Billy Blanks Jr., Scott Herman, Samantha Clayton, Garrett Amerine, Rainbeau Mars, Bryan Tanaka, Sadie Nardini, Dr. Deepak Chopra and the Envy Girls, among others. Several 30-day programs help you get healthy with dance, strength training, Pilates, etc.
Here at Metabolic Research Center, we understand that having someone to share and guide your weight loss journey can be key to your success. Our own YouTube channel offers health tips, cooking videos and inspiring success stories, so, visit often. But if you need more personal guidance, visit your nearest MRC location and meet with a dedicated weight loss specialist who will develop a custom nutrition and exercise based on your particular situation goals and lifestyle. Call 800-501-8090 to schedule a consultation today.
SHARE THIS BLOG