Pumpkin Pie Yumminess
Pumpkin obsession is in full gear, and it seems these days we've added pumpkin to everything imaginable. Along with our pumpkin lattes and pumpkin treats comes the dreaded pumpkin bum, yup the more pumpkin treats I try the more I begin to resemble a pumpkin. What's a girl to do? Here are some great ideas for enjoying the flavor of pumpkin while maintaining your new not-so-pumpkin figure:
Pumpkin Pie Spice (PPS) is an MRCer’s dream, it makes everything taste like a pumpkin pie, with no calories (yes, it is all spice and no sugar!). You can find it in the spice aisle at your local grocery store or you can make your own.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice:
3 TBSP ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground allspice
1 ½ tsp ground cloves
Mix together and store in airtight container.
Here are some of out favorite ways to use Pumpkin Pie Spice (PPS):
- Add a dash to your cottage cheese in the morning. Even better use one MRC Vanilla Creme Pudding, 4-6 oz cottage cheese, and PPS. Blend until smooth and enjoy this Pumpkin Mousse for breakfast or lunch.
- Add a teaspoon to your coffee grounds in the morning before you brew your coffee for a delicious Pumpkin Coffee.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake- add PPS to MRC’s cheesecake recipe for a decadent dessert that's perfect for breakfast.
- Pumpkin Spiced Coffee- stir a dash into your hot coffee. For total goodness add MRC's Vanilla Ready Made Drink for a coffeehouse quality Vanilla Pumpkin Latte.
- Pumpkin Shake- Add PPS to MRC’s Vanilla Meal Replacement Shakes or MRC Vanilla Creme Pudding, blend and enjoy the best Pumpkin "milkshake" ever.
- Pumpkin dessert- easy! Add a dash of PPS to your Vanilla Creme Pudding for a super easy treat.
Pumpkin Pie Spice is the perfect solution to the tempting onslaught of fall treats. Adding the flavors of the holidays is easy, and you don't have to grow into a pumpkin to enjoy the flavors of the fall;)
SHARE THIS BLOG